Thursday, May 28, 2009

Be Careful What You Wish For!

Remember what I said about patience? (see previous post) Well...in a perfect bit of “we’ll show you,” the universe delivered...but in a cup-overflowing kind of way! I close on the house tonight at 5:30 (yes, I got the loan!), then I immediately race to my first readthrough for Les Liaisons Dangereuses at the Dayton Theatre Guild (yes, I got cast!). Then, I immediately race to Louisville to be on a panel of writers tomorrow at Spalding University.

But wait. There's more. I get possession of the house next week, on THE SAME DAY I’m supposed to get the edits on my fourth novel.

How can you not laugh at the timing?

Ah...life. It’s never boring!

1 comment:

  1. One of the great times of the year is the season of fall festivals. You know -Oktoberfests abound, the days are still warm, the evenings becoming crisp enough for a sweater, very little rain, vibrant colors startle the eye, the bounty of the good Earth is aromatic. And every darn one of the festivals fall on the same weekend in Ohioland!

    ReplyDelete