Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Happy 30th Anniversary Ted & Dave!


"The more I live, the more I think two people together is a miracle."
—Adrienne Rich

Well, my pals Ted & Dave keep me believing in miracles. Today is their 30th anniversary. Yep, 30 years together epitomizing the wedding vows they are not legally allowed to take. Hmm. Mull on that...

It was my honor and pleasure to share their anniversary with them. We celebrated with a dinner at the fabulous Angelo's on Mulberry Street in Little Italy. (Angelo's has been mentioned in many a blog of mine over the years). Mikey C joined us and we were utter gluttons, from the hot antipasta plate to the espresso with zambucco, the tiramissu, the good wine, and everything in between! The advantage (well one, of many) of going here with Mike is that we can order items not on the menu. I'm telling you, if you love Italian food, this is the place. If Italians (who are great cooks in their own right, mind you) like the food here, that tells you something.

Happy Anniversary my friends! May we celebrate 30 more!

No comments:

Post a Comment