Wednesday, August 15, 2012

#374: When Little Kids Dress Themselves


Reason to Be Happy #374:
When Little Kids Dress Themselves

You know what I love with all my heart? Little girls who wear skirts as dresses. Little boys who wear  argyle sweater vests (with no shirt underneath) with camouflage pants. Girls who wear their ballet costumes to school "just because." You know what I love even more? The parents who LET them. It's fantastic and fun and we should leave them alone to express their creativity in this totally harmless, highly entertaining way. The chicka in these photos is my sweet, wild friend Violet. I am honored that she often puts on costumes when I come to visit.

And you know what? You can never go wrong with a tutu. 
Or snappy boots.
Just saying...

No comments:

Post a Comment