Thursday, October 27, 2011

#119: Getting Yourself All Freaked Out After a Scary Movie


Reason to Be Happy #119:
Getting Yourself All Freaked Out After A Scary Movie

It's just like riding a roller coaster. You know you're safe, so it's fun to give in and let yourself be terrified. It's so fun to be all silly and jumpy with friends after seeing a scary movie, startling each other, asking "what was that?" or getting someone to scream.

My Favorite Scary Movies
Scare Factor Based On:
1. Did it temporarily or permanently change my behavior? (for example: how I shower or how I approach topiary?)
2. Did I dream about it?
3. Did it make my pulse race during and after?

From My Youth to Present
(Do not hold the horrible sequels against any of these classic originals)
The Omen
When a Stranger Calls
Poltergeist
Psycho
The Shining
The Exorcist
Halloween
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
Nightmare on Elm Street
In Dreams
The Silence of the Lambs
Aliens
The Sixth Sense
28 Days Later
Let the Right One In

What are your favorites?



No comments:

Post a Comment