Friday, September 16, 2011

#78: Previews at the Movies


Reason to be Happy #78:

Previews at the Movies


I hate to be late to the movies. Hate. It. I won't go in if the movie's already started. I like the extra 10-20 minutes of trailers. I feel giddy each time another trailer pops up before the feature. I always thought it would be the best job in the world to get to watch movies and then decide how to put together the trailer. There's something so satisfying about finally seeing a trailer for a movie you're greatly anticipating. I'm that way about The Hunger Games, but so far we have just a "first glimpse" trailer that shows us very little action other than Katniss running through the woods.

Here are some trailers for movies I can't wait to see:

The Ides of March

We Need to Talk About Kevin
This book blew me away! Cannot wait to see the adaption.

Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows




No comments:

Post a Comment